The wonderful part about Potato Pancakes with Ratatouille and Anchovy is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Potato Pancakes with Ratatouille and Anchovy is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 1 leeks
- red pepper (A bit of)
- 2 tomatoes (small ripe)
- celery salt
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 potato pancakes
- 12 anchovies
- Finely chop vegetables.
- Heat olive oil in a deep pan and sauté vegetables.
- Blanch tomatoes in boiling water for a few seconds and peel, quarter, core and cut into small cubes.
- When the vegetables are done, add diced tomatoes and a dash of celery salt.
- Let simmer until liquid is reduced.
- Set aside.
- To serve, arrange potato pancakes and vegetables on a plate.
- Use a pastry ring to arrange peppers on pancakes.
- Garnish with anchovies.