- 2 pounds russet potatoes (peeled)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 9 ounces cooked chicken breast (shredded)
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions (chopped)
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Slice edges of peeled potatoes to easily fit into KitchenAid® Food Processor Attachment, if necessary. Use Food Processor Attachment to slice potatoes into 1/4-inch thick slices. Toss potato slices with olive oil, 1 to 2 teaspoons sea salt (to taste), cayenne pepper and ground pepper. Lay slices in a single layer on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake potatoes 30 to 40 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through, until potatoes are golden brown and crispy. Transfer to a clean sheet of parchment paper or a clean baking sheet to cool.
- Increase oven temperature to 425°F. Lightly spray a KitchenAid® 3.5-Quart Nesting Ceramic Casserole with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, stir shredded chicken and buffalo sauce until well combined.
- Spread half of potato chips in bottom of prepared pan. Top with 3/4 cup shredded cheese, then half of chicken mixture. Top with another layer of remaining potato chips, shredded cheese and chicken mixture. Sprinkle with blue cheese. Bake 10 minutes until cheese is thoroughly melted.
- Meanwhile, make the dip: In a large bowl, use a KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series Cordless Hand Blender to combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Top nachos with chopped green onions and drizzle blue cheese dip on top, if desired, with more served on the side for dipping.
PER SERVING *
|Calories370Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.