- 1 pound potatoes (peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 14 1/2 ounces beets (drained and cut into 1-inch pieces*)
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables (thawed and drained)
- 1/3 cup green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 lime
- Cover potatoes with water in 2-quart saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool.
- Combine potatoes with remaining ingredients in large bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Garnish, if desired, with sliced hard cooked eggs and sliced black olives.