- 2 1/2 pounds beef chuck (trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 clove garlic (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 3 cups beef stock
- 2 tablespoons beef demi glace
- 1 1/3 cups baby carrots (sliced into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1 cup pearl onions (frozen)
- 2 cups baby potatoes (halved)
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 head cauliflower (trimmed and quartered)
- Set KitchenAid® Multi-Cooker to Sear 450ºF and preheat.
- Add oil to Cooking Pot and heat for 1 minute. Coat beef with evenly with flour,and sear in oil in batches for 3-4 minutes, turning until browned on all sides.
- Add tomato paste, garlic and salt and stir until evenly coated.