Portobello and Artichoke RisottoKooking
The wonderful part about Portobello and Artichoke Risotto is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Portobello and Artichoke Risotto is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 80 grams carnaroli rice
- 1 artichokes
- 1 portobello mushrooms (large)
- 1 onions (small)
- grated parmesan cheese (to taste)
- dry white wine (a splash)
- 260 milliliters chicken broth (mild)
- ham (Some, chopped)
- ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 1Heat broth in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- 2Finely dice green onion and peeled artichoke.
- 3Sauté green onion in a pan with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- 4Reduce heat, add rice and cook for a couple of minutes.
- 5Pour in a little dry white wine, and start adding the stock, constantly stirring rice.
- 6Once all the stock is added, simmer for 16 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8While the rice is cooking, sauté diced portobello in a skillet.
- 9When mushrooms are cooked, remove and set aside.
- 10Fry the artichoke (previously cleaned and sliced) until golden brown.
- 11Set aside.
- 12Fry the ham.
- 13Set aside.
- 14When the rice is done, add some grated Parmesan cheese and stir.
- 15To assemble, use a pastry ring.
- 16Put the rice in the ring, cover with artichoke and top with portobello mushroom.
- 17Garnish with fried ham.