- 4 bone-in ribeye pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 1 1/2 cups chunky mild salsa
- 1 cup portobello mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (snipped)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Trim fat from chops.
- Spoon salsa into a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Arrange chops on top of salsa. Combine Portobello mushrooms, cheddar cheese and maple syrup in a medium bowl. Spoon over chops. Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 30 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F followed by a 3 minute rest time. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve chops with salsa mixture.