- 4 portobello mushrooms (medium, stems removed, about 4 oz. ea.)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1 red onion (medium, cut into thick slices)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 slices large tomato
- 4 whole grain English muffins (split and toasted)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise, vinegar and honey; reserve 2 tablespoons. Brush mushrooms and onion with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Grill, turning once, 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- On 4 muffin halves, evenly spread reserved mayonnaise mixture. Top with onion slices, mushroom, lettuce and tomato, then remaining muffins. Serve warm.