- 4 portobello mushrooms (small, grilled or broiled)
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 English muffins (split and toasted or pita breads)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (dried)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup caramelized onions (optional)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in small bowl; spread on inside and outside of toasted muffins. Layer tomato, mushrooms, onions and cheese on 4 muffins, then top with remaining muffins.
- Cook in nonstick grill pan or in skillet lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat, pressing down slightly and turning once, 5 minutes or until toasted and cheese is melted.