®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Pork, Sweet Potato And Black Bean Stew with Fresh Greens
- 1. Season pork with salt and pepper.
- 2. Place pork, sweet potatoes, onions, tomatoes, black beans, chili powder, and cumin in electric slow cooker. Cover with lid, and cook on low-heat setting for 7-1/2 hours.
- 3. Remove pork from slow cooker, and coarsely chop.
- 4. Add peanut butter to liquid in slow cooker, stirring to combine well. Stir in pork and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5. Add the Swiss chard to slow cooker. Cook 5 to 6 minutes longer until chard is tender but still bright green.