- 1 boneless pork chop (about 5.25 oz)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper (deseeded and cut into fine strips)
- 1/2 bulb fennel (about 3 oz, cut into strips)
- 1/2 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 ounces bean sprouts
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek (or other chili paste)
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, season the pork then sear, turning, until cooked through. Remove from the pan, wrap in foil and set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, add the pepper and fennel to the pan and sauté for 3 mins, turning. Sprinkle with the curry powder. Add the bean sprouts and cook for 2 mins. Add 1/2 cup water, then stir in the sambal oelek and peanut butter and heat through. Serve with the pork.