- 8 ounces lean ground pork
- 1 onions (small, chopped)
- 1/4 cup pimento stuffed olives (chopped (optional))
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 13 ounces empanada dough (frozen, thawed)
- 1 tablespoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 knorr garlic minicub
- 1 eggs
- Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown pork with onion, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes; drain, if desired. Reduce heat, then stir in remaining ingredients except dough and egg. Cook, stirring frequently, until liquid is almost absorbed, about 5 minutes. Refrigerate mixture until cool.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Roll dough into 10 (5-in.) circles on lightly floured surface. Spoon 2 tablespoons pork mixture into centers. Fold each in half, pressing out air bubbles. Moisten edges with water and seal tightly with a fork.
- Arrange on baking sheet, then brush with slightly beaten egg. Bake 10 minutes or until golden.
- To fry empanadas, heat oil to 350°F in a deep medium skillet. Cook empanadas, a few at a time, about 7 minutes or until golden brown, turning once; drain on paper towels. Serve with additional Sauce.
PER SERVING *
|Calories600Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Agustina C. 20 Dec 2015
Where I can buy the empanadas discos dough?.. I live in Kansas- Wichita, and I have been looking everywhere this dough. please if you know tell me a name of place, not online because I looked already and the shipping is too expensive. thanks.