- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons knorr chicken flavor bouillon
- 1 cup regular or converted rice
- 1 cup poblano pepper
- 1 onion (small)
- 4 bone-in pork chops (about 2 lbs)
- 1 jar ragu old world style pasta sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine 1 tablespoon oil with 1 tablespoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in small bowl; brush onto chops.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chops, turning once, about 12 minutes. Remove chops and set aside. Drain skillet.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook poblano peppers and onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in rice and remaining 1 tablespoon Bouillon and cook 1 minute. Stir in water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 12 minutes. Stir in Pasta Sauce, then return chops to skillet. Cook covered 12 minutes or until pork is done and rice is tender. Arrange chops on serving platter, then garnish with cilantro.