- 1 pineapple chunks in natural juice, drained
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 pork
- Cut pineapple into 6 crosswise slices; set aside.
- For marinade, combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, sugar, pineapple juice and soy sauce. Add chops and 2/3 cup marinade in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove chops from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chops, basting frequently with refrigerated marinade, until chops are done. While chops are cooking, grill or broil pineapple slices until golden and heated through.