- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon grate lime peel (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless pork chops (large, 3/4 inch thick (1 lb ))
- 1 tablespoon jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1 mango (medium, seeded, peeled and cut into 8 slices (optional))
- For Creamy Lime Salsa, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, lime juice, onion, garlic, lime peel and pepper in medium bowl; set aside.
- Evenly season chops with jerk seasoning. Grill or broil chops until done. Arrange chops on serving platter, then evenly garnish with mango and Creamy Lime Salsa. Serve with remaining salsa.
Kerry W. 4 Dec 2018
excellent! will be making this again!
0609Whitney .. 17 Nov 2018
Turned out good. Salsa wasn’t what I expected it to be. Very easy recipe. They don’t say what to do with mangos so I garnished the chops with them. Would try again but play with the sauce more. Made it with cilantro lime rice and side salad.
Tonya L. 3 Jun 2018
Easy to make and delicious!! Make sure you do NOT add extra seasoning.. makes it too spicy. If you use thick pork chops make alittle extra salsa in case.
Josh N. 4 Jul 2016
The pork marinade was fine. You could easily substitute a pre-made marinade, though. The 'salsa' is more like an aioli. Very warm taste. Can be flexible with side dishes. I paired it with a salad one night, and sautéed mushrooms another night. Works well with either