- 4 bone-in pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon Bertolli Classico Olive Oil
- 1 onion
- 2 chili pepper (small serrano, seeded and finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon white, white wine, red vinegar
- 1 jar bertolli five cheese with asiago & fontina cheeses sauce
- Season chops, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chops. Remove chops from skillet and set aside.
- Cook onion, peppers and garlic in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in vinegar and cook 1 minute. Stir in Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, then return chops to skillet. Simmer 5 minutes or until chops are done. Garnish, if desired, with finely chopped parsley.