- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 bone in (or boneless pork chops, 1 inch thick (about 2 1/4 lbs ))
- 10 ounces mushrooms (halved)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 lipton recip secret onion mushroom soup mix
- 24 ounces pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup dry red wine (or water)
- 2 cups regular or convert rice
- Heat oil in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chops. Remove chops and set aside; reserve drippings.
- Add mushrooms and garlic to reserved drippings and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix blended with Pasta Sauce and wine. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low, then return chops to skillet. Simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 1 hour 15 minutes or until chops are tender. Serve with hot rice.
Renee U. 28 Mar 2016
I made this for my family I didn't use the garlic or the wine, but it was simply delicious anyway. I would recommend this recipe for anyone that is big on gravies, or sauces that are similar.