Adjust the seasonings in this stir-fry to suit your family. Good over crunchy noodles.
- 1 pound boneless pork loin (cut into stir-fry strips)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 3/4 pound fresh green beans (cut into 2-inch lengths OR 1 10-oz pkg. frozen cut green beans)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root (grated)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat; add pork strips and garlic and cook and stir until pork is no longer pink, about 3-4 minutes. Add green beans; stir-fry until beans and pork are tender, about 5 minutes. Push the meat and beans to one side of skillet. Add sugar, soy sauce, red pepper and ginger; stir to dissolve sugar. Add sesame oil and vinegar. Stir to coat meat and beans.