Have the family help make these quick fajitas. Little ones can help sprinkle cheese, older children can help with rolling the tortillas up. Make sure that an adult is present to help with the stove and sharp objects. Serve with your favorite rice mix.
- 1 pound boneless pork loin roast (cut into thin strips)
- 1 green bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 4 flour tortillas (8-10 inches)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- fresh cilantro
- Coat large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry pork and green pepper in hot skillet for 3 to 4 minutes or until pork is lightly browned. Stir in salsa; heat through.
- Wrap tortillas in paper towels. Microwave on HIGH power about 30 seconds or until warm. Spoon pork mixture onto tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. If desired, top wth cilantro or parsley. Fold in ends; roll up tortillas. Serve with additional salsa.