- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 14 1/2 ounces pasta (ready tomatoes)
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 yellow squash (small, OR zucchini, sliced into half moons)
- 1 1/2 cups penne pasta (hot cooked, OR other small pasta shape)
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and onion; cook and stir until evenly browned. Stir in tomatoes and tomato sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for 5 minutes. Stir in squash and pasta. Cook for 2-5 minutes or until heated through.