- 3/4 pound pork loin (cooked)
- 1/2 cup carrots (diagonally sliced)
- 8 ounces fettuccine (spinach)
- 1 small onion (sliced and separated into rings)
- 1/4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried tarragon (crushed)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil (crushed)
- Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes. Set aside. Place carrots in steamer basket over water. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until crisp-tender. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Rinse well with hot water. In a large bowl combine pork, carrots, fettucine and onion.
- For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, tarragon and basil; cover and shake well. Pour over fettuccine mixture. Toss gently to coat. Chill 2-4 hours. Toss again before serving.