Nothing says yummy dinner in a flash quite like a tasty stir fry. This pork and green bean stir fry features tender pork slices and fresh green beans in a light white wine sauce. Marinate the pork overnight with ground paprika and a little white wine. The next day everything just needs to be added to the pan and you will have a delicious dinner ready to eat in less than an hour. Serve with freshly cooked rice.
- 500 grams pork fillet (cut into thin slices)
- paprika (ground)
- 5 ounces white wine
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 bay leaf
- 140 grams green beans (small, cleaned, and halved)
- 1 sprig coriander (chopped)
- 1 sprig mint (chopped)
- pepper (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- One day before, season the pork with the ground paprika and a splash of white wine. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a frying pan, combine the onion and garlic and saute lightly. Add the bay leaf.
- In another pan, lightly saute the pork and, once cooked, add it to the other frying pan.
- Once everything is a light golden brown, add the white wine, green beans, coriander, and mint, setting some coriander and mint aside to use as a garnish. Season the mix with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover the pot and let the mix simmer so that the meat and vegetables soften and absorb flavor. If necessary, add a splash of water to keep the mixture moist.
- Once the meat is tender and the vegetables are soft, remove the pan from the heat and serve immediately. Garnish with the extra mint and coriander to taste.
|Calories270Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.