Pork and Crab DumplingsPork
- 1 cup pork tenderloin (finely chopped, cooked)
- 6 ounces crab meat (flaked, drained)
- 1/4 cup onions (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons water chestnuts (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 20 won ton wrappers
- 6 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 cup water
- chinese mustard
- soy sauce
- 1In a medium bowl stir together well pork, crab, onion, water chestnuts, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Stir in cream cheese to blend throughly and set aside.
- 2Spoon about 1 tablespoon filling in center of each won ton wrapper. Fold wrapper in half diagonally across filling to form triangle; moisten and pinch eadges to seal. Set pinched edge upright and press gently to flatten bottom. Transfer to a baking sheet and cover with a dry cloth. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- 3In a large skillet heat 2 tablspoons of the oil. Carefully place half the pot stickers in skillet. no letting sides touch. Cook over medium heat 1 minute or till bottoms are browned. Carefully add 1/2 cup water to skillet. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Uncover and cook 3-5 minutes or till water evaporates. Cook, uncovered, 1 minutes. Transfer dumplings to a baking sheet. Place in a 250 degree F. oven to keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining dumplings, oil and water. Serve with Chinese mustard and soy sauce for dipping.
PER SERVING *
|Calories160Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.