®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Pork and Chorizo Burgers with Pineapple and SrirachaPORK
Pork and Chorizo Burgers with Pineapple and Sriracha
Add Asian-style slaw with shredded Napa cabbage and carrots, sliced scallions and teriyaki salad dressing for a unique flavor.
- To make aïoli: Mix mayonnaise, garlic and Sriracha sauce together in small bowl. Set aside. Extra aioli can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To make burgers: Finely chop chorizo in a food processor or with a large knife. Gently mix together ground pork, chopped chorizo, breadcrumbs, egg, scallions, red pepper, garlic and salt.Shape into 6 patties about 3/4-inch thick.Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat, about 450 degrees F.
- Lightly oil grill grate.Grill burgers, with the lid closed, for 5 minutes. Turn burgers, and add pineapple to grill.Finish cooking burger until the internal temperature reads 160 degrees F. on a digital meat thermometer (about 4 to 5 minutes more), turning once or twice, until hot and seared on both sides. Grill pineapple rings until browned on each side. Remove from grill.
- Toast buns on grill, about 1 minute. Build burgers on buns with 1 1/2 tablespoons aïoli, 1 pineapple ring, and cilantro leaves to taste. Serve immediately.