Pork and Broccoli Stir-fryPORK
Skip the take out tonight. Have the family help with this stir-fry. Don't forget the eggrolls, hot rice and fortune cookies.
- 1 lb. boneless pork loin
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1 red bell pepper (OR green bell pepper)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/4 cup green onions (sliced)
- cooked rice (optional)
- Partially freeze pork; slice across grain into 1/4-inch slices. Clean broccoli, slice stalks into 1/4-inch slices; cut off the flowerettes. Remove stem and seeds from pepper and cut into thin strips. Set aside.
- Combine chicken broth, cornstarch, oyster-flavored sauce, soy sauce, and ginger; set aside. Pour oil around top of preheated wok to cover sides. Heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork, broccoli stalks, pepper and garlic; stir-fry 4 minutes or until pork is browned. Add broccoli flowerettes, mushrooms and onion; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Stir chicken broth mixture; gradually add to wok, mix well. Cook 3 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly. Serve over hot cooked rice, if desired.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories200Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes