- 4 boneless pork chops (3/4- inch thick)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons grape jelly
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/3 cup grapes (seedless, halves)
- 1/4 cup pecan halves (toasted)
- Spray skillet with nonstick spray coating. Cook pork filets over medium-high heat for 8 minutes, turning once,until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove from pan; allow to rest 3 minutes and then keep warm.
- Meanwhile stir together wine, jelly, water and bouillon granules. Carefully add to hot skillet. Cook and stir until jelly is melted and mixture thickens slightly, 1-2 minutes. Stir in grapes and pecans; heat through. Pour sauce over pork to serve.