- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 apple
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 cups stuffing mix
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Peel and finely dice apple, and dice celery stalk finely.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Form mixture into ping pong sized balls, pressing firmly. Place on prepared baking pan, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown. Drizzle with your favorite gravy.