Pork With Glazed Apples & OnionsBest Foods
- 4 pork chops (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 cups fine dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup butter (I Can't Believe It's Not, !® Spread)
- 1 onions (large, sliced)
- 2 granny smith apples (medium, peeled, cored and sliced, about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1Preheat oven to 425°. Brush chops with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, then coat with bread crumbs. Arrange chops on baking sheet.
- 2Bake 20 minutes or until done.
- 3Meanwhile, melt Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until onion is golden brown. Stir in apples, juice, sugar and thyme. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until apples are tender. Season to taste with salt.
- 4To serve, arrange chops on platter, then top with apple mixture.