Plan for leftover pork roast to make this tasty dish. Makes a great dish for family nights or when watching the big game.
- 4 cups pork loin (cooked, shredded)
- 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning mix (blend of cumin, cayenne and garlic powder)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 tostadas
- 2 cups refried black beans (OR refried red beans)
- 1/2 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup radishes (thinly sliced)
- 4 cups lettuce (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons queso fresco (crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (finely chopped)
- 4 lime (cut into wedges)
- hot pepper sauce (if desired)
- Stir together cooked pork and Mexican seasoning. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork to skillet and sauté for about 2 minutes to brown.
- Lay tostadas onto plates and spread each with 1/4 cup of beans. Top each with 1/2 cup of shredded pork. Toss together vegetables and mound a generous 1/2 cup on each tostada. Sprinkle all with cheese and cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedges and hot sauce, if desired.