Pork Tenderloin with Tangerine Honey GlazeAs receitas lá de casa
Marinating the pork will infuse it with flavor and make it much more tender when it is cooked. In this preparation, all the pork needs is some lemon juice and salt. Besides, the sauce is what makes this dish, which is a piquant combination of onion, garlic, tangerine juice, honey, wine, paprika, olive oil, and fresh cilantro that's sprinkled over the pork towards the end of cooking. Round out the meal with sweet potatoes that can be roasted at the same time.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 3 tangerine (juiced)
- 1/4 onions
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup port wine
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 cilantro sprigs
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2Season pork tenderloin with lemon juice and salt.
- 3Marinate for 2-3 hours, or overnight.
- 4For the sauce, pulse onion and garlic in the food processor.
- 5Add tangerine juice, honey, wine, paprika, and olive oil.
- 6Blend well.
- 7Add chopped cilantro to the sauce.
- 8Drizzle pork loin with a little olive oil.
- 9Bake in preheated oven until surface starts to brown.
- 10Brush with sauce. Continue to roast.
- 11Occasionally turn pork loin and baste with sauce each time.
- 12When pork loin is almost done roasting, cut into slices, and brush with remaining sauce.
- 13Bake for 10 additional minutes. Serve with oven-roasted sweet potatoes and white rice, if desired.