- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives (snipped)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- Place pork tenderloins in shallow baking pan. Roast at 425 degrees F. for 20 minutes, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- Meanwhile, combine 2/3 cup water, vinegar and sugar in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add mint leaves and chives. Cover; simmer 15 minutes. Strain; reserve liquid. Bring liquid to a boil. Gradually stir in combined cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water. Cook and stir until thickened. Remove from heat. Fold in raspberries. Serve sauce with pork tenderloin slices.