- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise (non-fat)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce (with garlic)
- 3 tablespoons golden raisins
- Roast on rack in shallow pan in a 425 degrees F oven for 20 minutes, or until internal temperature 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 5-minute rest time.
- Stir remaining ingredients together in medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Slice pork and place on serving plate; pour sauce over pork.