- 2 whole pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 red onion (large, sliced)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 2 tablespoons marsala wine
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- For Cherry Marmalade, heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions, saute 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. stir in sugar and cherries. Continue cooking over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onions are very tender and sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes. Add wine and vinegar. Reduce sauce by half, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut pork tenderloin crosswise into four pieces. Wrap each piece in 2 slices of proscuitto. Squeeze prosciutto-covered pork to help ham adhere to pork. Cut each piece of procsiutto-wrapped pork in to 4 pieces. Heat one tablespoon oil in large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork pieces on both sides, about 5 minutes total. Remove skillet from heat and place in oven; roast 6-8 minutes or until nicely browned.
- To serve, spoon about 1/3 cup warm marmalade onto each of four plates. Top with 4 pork pieces per plate.