This glaze is simple enough for a weekday meal, and makes a nice dinner for guests without spending too much time in the kitchen. Serve with rice pilaf and buttered snap peas.
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 3/4-pounds to 2 pounds total)
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon (style mustard, divided)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- For glaze, in blender container combine preserves, soy sauce, vinegar, 1 tablespoon mustard, ginger, and pepper. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Brush pork tenderloins with remaining tablespoon of mustard. Place tenderloins in shallow pan and roast in a 450 degree F. oven for 20 minutes, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Brush tenderloins with glaze a couple of times during roasting, and again at end. Discard remaining glaze. Allow to rest for 3 minutes before slicing to serve.