- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 fresh mushrooms (pack of)
- 1 package cream
- 1 eggs
- 1 puff pastry (pack of fresh)
- 1 can pâté (pork)
- 1 cup jeropiga (liquor)
- Season the tenderloin with chopped garlic, salt and pepper and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, pour the butter and turn on the stove.
- Place the tenderloin and let it brown on both sides (at low heat to avoid burning the butter).
- Cool off with the cup of Jeropiga and let ascertain slowly for 5 minutes.
- Roll out the pastry dough on the counter and spread with pate in the place where you put the meat (leave space without pate and then join the mass ends).
- Remove the meat from the pan and place in the dough.
- Reserve the sauce casserole.
- Fold the dough in order to wrap the meat.
- With the beaten egg, brush the dough.
- Place a refractory container brushed with olive oil and bake at 360°F for 40 minutes.
- In the middle of cooking, if the puff pastry is already gold, cover it with a sheet of silver paper .
- Place the casserole with the sauce again on the stove.
- Wash the fresh mushrooms, laminate them finely and add it in the casserole.
- Let it sauté over low heat.
- Finally, add the cream and season with a pinch of salt, freshly ground pepper and nutmeg.
- When the meat is ready, pour the sauce of mushrooms around and serve garnished with baked rice, pre-fried small potatoes in the oven and lettuce salad, carrot and radish.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1140Calories from Fat640|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat640|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.