Pork Tenderloin and Sausage FlatbreadPORK
This is a great recipe to make if you have leftover pork tenderloin from another meal, like the Pork Quinoa Salad with Cherries and Balsamic. Try combining sliced pork tenderloin with all your favorite pizza toppings—pepperoni, mushrooms, bell peppers, ham and pineapple. On the side, serve a crunchy green salad with Italian dressing.
- 12 oz. pork tenderloin (about 3/4 of one tenderloin)
- 7 oz. sweet Italian sausage (2 links)
- 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 16 oz. pizza dough (prepared)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (shaved)
- 1/4 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- 12 pitted kalamata olives (halved)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Meanwhile, arrange pork tenderloin on a rimmed baking sheet, rub it with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast pork until the internal temperature reaches between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium), on a meat thermometer, about 25 to 30 minutes. Set aside to rest 10 minutes.
- While pork is roasting, warm a medium skillet over medium heat. Add sausage (removed from the casing) and cook, stirring and breaking the sausage up into bite-size pieces, until no longer pink, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories560Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes