- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound, trimmed)
- 1 teaspoon salt free seasoning
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 rolls (mini, 1 1/2-x-2-inches, split and toasted)
- 6 romaine lettuce leaves (torn)
- 2 plum tomatoes (each cut into 6 slices)
- Cut pork into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Sprinkle pork on all sides with the seasoning. Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook, turning once, until the pork is browned, about 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
- Place the tenderloin in the rolls, top with lettuce, tomatoes, and sauce of your choice. Yogurt-Lime Sauce, Goat Cheese-Basil Sauce, or Spicy Avocado Sauce.