®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Pork Tenderloin Satay with Brandy Pear RelishPORK
Pork Tenderloin Satay with Brandy Pear Relish
The pear relish can be prepared the day before. Enjoy these appetizers as part of a party buffet with Ham, Gorgonzola and Pear Crostini.
- To make relish, drain pears, reserving juice; chop and set aside. Pour pear juice into 1-quart saucepan; stir in preserves, onion, brandy, ginger and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Boil gently for 8 to 10 minutes or until liquid is reduced and slightly thickened. Remove from heat; allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, using a sharp knife, slice pork tenderloin into 1/4-inch-thick medallions; place in a resealable plastic bag. Pour about 1/2 cup cooled juice mixture over pork in bag; seal and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Gently stir together chopped pears, remaining juice mixture and raisins; refrigerate until serving time. When ready to cook, spray broiler pan with cooking spray and preheat broiler. Discard the marinade. Thread pork medallions onto skewers. Place pork skewers on broiler pan about 7 inches from broiler. Broil for 3 minutes per side. Serve with Brandy Pear Relish.
- Makes 16 to 18 appetizer servings.
- *If apricot pieces are too large, use kitchen shears to cut into small pieces.
- ** Soaking wooden skewers in water helps to keep them from charring under the broiler.