Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Slice the pork tenderloin into 1/2 inch medallions. Salt and pepper both sides of the medallions.Place the medallions in a zip top bag, leave it open, and gently pound the tenderloins thin.
- Combine the flour, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning on a plate with a fork. Press the pork tenderloin medallions in the flour mixture. Be sure to cover all side with flour. Transfer to a clean plate.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a heavy bottom, wide pan over medium high heat.Sear the medallions in the oil and flip to the second side when the first side has some color on it, about 4 to 8 minutes total and until tender. Remove from the pan and place on a clean plate, cover with foil.
- Deglaze the pan with a cup of dry white wine. Deglazing a pan is adding a liquid to a hot pan to help lift the delicious, caramel bits of flavor off the bottom of a pan. Add the heavy cream and then chicken stock. Juice 2 lemons and add to the sauce. Then add the capers and bring the sauce to a boil; add the pork medallions back to into the sauce. Allow the sauce to reduce and concentrate the flavors.
- Serve along side cooked angel hair pasta and garnish with chopped parsley and a lemon slice.