Break away from breaded side dishes at Thanksgiving & serve this Pork Stuffing, that’s loaded with peppers, chilies, potatoes & ground pork. It’s delicious!
- 1 pound ground pork (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 3 cups potatoes (O'Brien, or home fries, includes bell pepper & onions)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 ounces salsa verde
- 4 ounces green chiles
- In a medium skillet, brown ground pork along with minced garlic over medium high heat.
- In another skillet over medium high heat, add olive oil and potatoes, stirring every 1 to 2 minutes until potatoes are soft when poked but crisp on the outside, approximately 7 to 10 minutes.
- Once your pork is browned and has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees F., add your salsa verde and chilies and stir. Reduce heat & simmer while you continue cooking your potatoes.
- Once potatoes are done, transfer pork mixture with potatoes in a large bowl & fold carefully to combine, making sure to not break the potatoes. Add in salt, pepper and season salt as desired.
- Serve immediately, enjoy!