- 1 1/3 pounds pork tenderloin (trimmed and thickly sliced)
- 1/3 cup flour (seasoned with salt and pepper)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onions (sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 4 ounces button mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 red pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- Dust pork in seasoned flour, shaking off excess. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large skillet on high heat. Cook pork in 2 batches for 4-5 mins each, until well browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp oil in same pan on high heat. Sauté onion and garlic for 1-2 mins, until tender. Add mushrooms, pepper and paprika. Cook for 2-3 mins, until pepper is tender.
- Add in stock and wine. Bring to a boil on high heat, stirring. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5-10 mins, until liquid has reduced by half.
- Stir in sour cream and parsley. Cook, stirring, for 1 min. Return pork to pan and simmer for 1-2 mins, until heated through. Season to taste and serve on a bed of pasta.
PER SERVING *
|Calories480Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Moroccan Inspired Pork StewRighteous Bacon
Piedmont Pork StewPork
Pork and Poblano StewSimply Recipes
Hearty Pork StewBobbi's Kozy Kitchen
Sage and Rosemary Pork StewPork
Spicy Pork Stew with Chickpeas and SausageSimply Recipes
Milwaukee Pork StewPork
Tomato Pork StewSouper Diaries
German-Style Pork StewBetter Homes and Gardens
Pueblo Pork and Hominy StewPork
Pepper & Pineapple Pork StewPork
Pork and Zucchini StewPork