- 4 blade pork steaks (1/2-inch thick)
- 2 sweet potatoes (small, peeled and sliced 1/4-inch thick)
- 1 onions (medium, sliced and separated into rings)
- 6 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 green bell pepper (small, cut into rings)
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (OR nutmeg)
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick spray coating. Brown blade steaks over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes a side. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Add sweet potato slices, sliced onions and 1/4 cup of the pineapple juice. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Add green pepper rings; cook 5-10 minutes more or until all is tender.
- Remove meat and vegetables from skillet, retaining juices. Stir together cornstarch, cinnamon and remaining pineapple juice. Add to skillet. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more. Serve meat and vegetables with sauce.