Served on Italian bread, these marinated pork kabobs are tender and juicy. Serve with Herbed Chick Pea Salad and fresh fruit.
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast (cut into 3/4-inch cubes)
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 6 slices Italian bread (thick)
- Mix together all ingredients except bread, place in a self-sealing plastic bag and refrigerate 4 to 24 hours.
- Remove pork cubes from marinade (discarding remaining marinade); thread pork onto skewers*. Grill over hot coals for 4-5 minutes; turn and grill another 4 minutes. Serve by pulling meat off of skewer onto Italian bread.