- 4 pounds pork spareribs
- 1/3 cup light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger (minced)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (snipped)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (to taste)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- Grill ribs over indirect* medium (about 350 degrees F.) heat for 1 hour. Stir together sauce ingredients until well combined; reserve half of sauce to serve with finished ribs. Brush remaining sauce on ribs; grill for 30 minutes longer until ribs are tender and meat pulls from the bone. Warm reserved sauce and serve with ribs.
- Makes 3 to 4 servings.
- *To grill with indirect heat, bank hot coals on one side or in a ring around the perimeter of the fire grate. For gas grills, pre-heat and then turn off any burners directly below where the food will go. Place ribs on the grill so they are not directly over any coals or gas burners and close grill hood.