- 2 butterflied pork chops (cut 1/2-inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon dijon (style mustard)
- 1/4 cup water (cold)
- 1Pound pork with a meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness. Combine 3 tablespoons flour and pepper; dredge chops lightly in flour mixture. In a medium skillet melt butter; add chops and brown on both sides. Remove chops and set aside.
- 2Add green onion to drippings; cook over medium heat till crisp-tender. Stir in wine and mustard. Return chops to skillet. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 8 minutes or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove chops; allow to rest 3 minutes and keep warm.
- 3Combine water and 1 1/2 teaspoons flour, mixing to dissolve flour. Add flour mixture to drippings. Cook over medium-high heat till thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly. Return chops to skillet. Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
PER SERVING *
|Calories110Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Sautéed Chicken Breasts In Garlic Olive Oil with Mixed MushroomsSonoma Farm
O-M-G BEST Crockpot Chicken EVERSerendipity And Spice
One Pot Creamy Parmesan Chicken with Mushroom RiceThe Recipe Critic
Caramelized Chicken with Mushroom Sauce and Grilled Herb BreadHow Sweet It Is
Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Brown Butter Garlic Lemon SauceThe Recipe Critic
#5. Shredded Chicken TacosWeekend Collective
Dijon-Maple Baked Chicken ThighsYummly
Chicken with Rosemary Butter SauceLet's Dish
Sheet Pan Chicken & Veggies (Easy, 30 Minutes, Gluten-Free)Nutrition to Fit