- 2 butterflied pork chops (cut 1/2-inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon dijon (style mustard)
- 1/4 cup water (cold)
- Pound pork with a meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness. Combine 3 tablespoons flour and pepper; dredge chops lightly in flour mixture. In a medium skillet melt butter; add chops and brown on both sides. Remove chops and set aside.
- Add green onion to drippings; cook over medium heat till crisp-tender. Stir in wine and mustard. Return chops to skillet. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 8 minutes or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove chops; allow to rest 3 minutes and keep warm.
- Combine water and 1 1/2 teaspoons flour, mixing to dissolve flour. Add flour mixture to drippings. Cook over medium-high heat till thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly. Return chops to skillet. Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.