- 1 pork tenderloin (1-1 1/2 pounds, cut into 1 1/4 inch cubes)
- 2 summer squash (zucchini, yellow squash cut in half vertically and into 1-inch pieces)
- 10 mushrooms (large, sliced in half vertically)
- black pepper
- vegetable oil (for brushing meat and coating the vegetables)
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 dash cayenne
- 1/4 cup chili sauce ("spicy ketchup" type For Tangy Orange Barbecue Sauce)
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard (For Zippy Orange Barbecue Sauce)
- Season pork cubes with salt and pepper, and brush with vegetable oil. Toss the vegetables in a bowl with salt and pepper and vegetable oil.
- Thread meat and vegetables onto skewers, leaving space between items on skewer to allow heat to circulate for more even cooking.
- Preheat grill and season grill with towel dipped in vegetable oil (use tongs for safety). Grill the skewers for 5 minutes, turning once.
- Brush 4-5 skewers with the Tangy sauce and the other 4-5 skewers with the Zippy sauce, and continue cooking on each side for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until pork is cooked through but still slightly pink and the internal temperature reaches 155 degree F.