®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Pork Sirloin with Caramelized Onion and Goat CheeseYERBABUENA EN LA COCINA
Pork Sirloin with Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese
Yerbabuena en la Cocina
Juicy pork with a just a hint of sweet. Serve them as appetizers, as a side dish, or even as the main course of your meal. Pork mixed with black pepper, goat cheese, onion, and sugar, folded into pastry dough and baked. Experience pork like you’ve never had it before. Top with extra sugar or cheese for extra flavor.
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
- Saute the onion in olive oil over low heat. When tender, add the honey and let cook for a few moments before adding the balsamic vinegar. When it has released its liquids and become sweet, remove from heat.
- Cut the sirloin into thick strips, salt and pepper, and sear in a pan to partially cook on both sides.
- Cut the puffed pastry into circles with a serving ring and flatten slightly so that it does not rise more than necessary. Cut strips from the puffed pastry and place all around the edge of the circles to form a raised edge. Bake the puffed pastry circles until slightly golden.
- Place the caramelized onion, sirloin strips, and goat cheese into the puffed pastry circles. Place in the oven until the puffed pastry is completely browned.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories670Calories from Fat400|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat400|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.