- 1 pound rice vermicelli
- rice paper (as needed)
- 4 ounces lettuce (shredded)
- 2 daikon radishes (each, peeled, julienne)
- 2 carrots (each, peeled, julienne)
- 2 cucumber (each, peeled, julienne)
- 1 ounce mint leaves
- hoisin sauce (as needed peanut, prepared)
- chili lime sauce (as needed)
- 2 lemon grass (each, chopped)
- 6 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 4 ramps (each, chopped)
- 4 fluidounces oyster sauce
- 4 fluidounces soy sauce (sweet)
- 2 fluidounces fish sauce
- 4 ounces pork shoulder (sliced)
- 4 ounces pork belly (sliced)
- 4 ounces eye of pork round (sliced)
- 1. In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients & mix well to combine.
- 2. Marinate pork for 1 hour.
- 1. In salted boiling water, cook noodles for 5-8 minutes.
- 2. Drain & rinse in cold running water, set aside.
- 1. Grill pork until 138 degrees internal temperature.
- 2. Dip rice paper in warm water to soften.
- 3. In center of rice paper, place noodles, lettuce, daikon, carrots, cucumber, mint and pork.
- 1. Roll up and serve with peanut hoisin sauce and fish sauce.