Thin cut pork scaloppini takes only 5 minutes to cook and is served with a fresh tomato and garlic topping. Cauliflower Parmesan is a simple side dish that goes well with the Pork Scaloppini.
- 3/4 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 2 medium tomatoes (cut into 1-inch pieces, about 2 cups)
- Trim visible fat from pork and cut into 1-inch slices. Place slices between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and flatten with the bottom of a heavy pan or meat mallet to about 1/4 inch thick. Place breadcrumbs on a plate and season with pepper. Coat pork slices with the breadcrumbs making sure both sides are covered.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork 1 minute, turn and brown second side 2 minutes until tender. Remove to a plate.Add garlic and tomatoes to the skillet and cook 3 minutes. Spoon tomatoes over pork and serve.