- 4 pork cutlets (about 1 pound, pounded to 1/4-inch)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root (grated)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup evaporated skim milk
- Heat butter in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork with salt and pepper and saute quickly, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove pork from pan and keep warm.
- Add wine and lime juice to pan; deglaze pan. Bring to a boil; add chicken broth, milk, ginger and cayenne. Lower heat and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, about 2 minutes. When sauce has reduced and thickened, season to taste with salt, if desired.
- Spoon some sauce over each cutlet and sprinkle with lime zest to serve.