Pork Sausage CasserolePork Foodservice
- 6 pounds pork sausages (browned, drained)
- 6 cups celery (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups onions (chopped)
- 3 cups green bell pepper (chopped)
- 50 ounces cream of celery soup (reduced fat, reduced sodium)
- 9 cups milk
- 3 cups brown rice (uncooked)
- 6 cups bread crumbs (soft)
- 3/4 cup butter (melted)
- 6 cups American cheese (reduced fat, shredded)
- 1Brown celery, onion, and pepper with sausage.
- 2Combine soup, milk, rice and seasonings, Pour over sausage mixture.
- 3Bake in large deep pan (20 3/4” x 12 3/4”). Bake covered 40 minutes at 350°F.
- 4Mix crumbs and butter and sprinkle over casserole. Cover with 6 cups shredded American cheese.
- 5Bake uncovered an additional 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.